I have some thoughts:
I keep having all these good random thoughts about funny stuff but forget like 2 seconds later. I am purchasing a little voice recorder like reporters use. Its gonna be great.
Why do college basketball players where t-shirts under their jersey. You are athletes at D-1 schools, not like you are covering up fat or something. Also why do they have to be so damn big.
Get a normal white tee, not a freaking XXXL. Drew Gooden was a great example. You might not like how it feels on your skin, well wear a sleeveless like Allen Iverson.
Get a normal white tee, not a freaking XXXL. Drew Gooden was a great example. You might not like how it feels on your skin, well wear a sleeveless like Allen Iverson.Fabolous & Ashanti - Into you, is a good song.
It reminds me of freshman year with Jim. I haven't read Jim's blog in a week or so, but if he already mentioned it sorry. We are co-authoring a book about our ventures together as students at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater. I'm not sure on the release date. I'm shooting for summer some time. It will be a serious book people no joke. It will cover from approx September 2002 until the present time of release.
It reminds me of freshman year with Jim. I haven't read Jim's blog in a week or so, but if he already mentioned it sorry. We are co-authoring a book about our ventures together as students at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater. I'm not sure on the release date. I'm shooting for summer some time. It will be a serious book people no joke. It will cover from approx September 2002 until the present time of release. Tank Johnson is a complete moron who should not have played in the Super Bowl. Oh well not like it mattered. muwahhhhhhhahhaha. Fuck Da' Bears.

I think the Brewers are going to be legit to make wild card this year. Its a long season and I don't want to make any predictions, cause I am never correct. However they have spent a good amount of money on keeping and bringing in players. I don't think Brewers fans can honestly say they have been this excited for some time.
My semester as an butler to clay has been going real well. He is a good master and does not put too much pressure on me to preform. So far I have cut his hair a few times, drove him to and from class and done his laundry a few times. I guess you can say I'm a Butler Bulldog. Pun intended.
Anna Nicole Smith is dead. I didnt care for her too much. RIP.
College sports are a million times better than professional. NBA sucks. NFL will become duller once Brett is gone. NHL is not cool. I like the college game in all those sports much better.
I have a bad disease I have yet to diagnose. I love my teams, Badgers, Brewers, Packers & any other Wisconsin team. I however really hate any other team. Mostly the ones we play
consistently. My number one hated franchise is the Bears, then the Yankees for other reasons, the Cubs etc. Its getting worse however, I'm afraid before I know it I will like only teams from Wisconsin. Maybe its Wisconsinitits.
consistently. My number one hated franchise is the Bears, then the Yankees for other reasons, the Cubs etc. Its getting worse however, I'm afraid before I know it I will like only teams from Wisconsin. Maybe its Wisconsinitits.I am the only person that lives in this house without a tattoo. I'm also the only straight one.
I really do not like winter. Cold sucks. Snow is ok for Christmas time but that is all. I love shorts, warmth and summer.
I really really really don't want a real job. I'm seriously considering not doing anything this summer.
Remember the Big Tymers. I have been listening to some Cash Money Records lately. I kind of like it.
I am very excited for softball this year. Its like 100 days away. This is our last with the Syn. 2. It is also our last year without Reggie in the league. We saw him at Wolf River, weird. The day after the incident, even more weird.
Pete and Pete was a good show. Salute Your Shorts and Hey Dude were good shows. Are You Afraid of the Dark was pretty good. Well now I have a link to a website where you can watch Are You Afraid of the Dark online. Ill be sure to update it for you all.
My Dad has a picture of Erin Andrews holding up a Bucky shirt on our desktop. He has the same shirt. I know he thinks he is so cool because of this. He also owns a Greatful Red shirt. I thought those were only for students. I think he is stuck in the 1970's. He has Wisconsinitis also, its gentic. Speaking of genetic, I am doing the "mojo" thing a lot latley. For those of you who dont know what this is, I put WIsconsin memorabila on the TV during the games to bring good luck. My parents are the worst at it. They still have Rose Bowl and ROn Dayne pictures they put out, as well as a Bucky Badger stuffed animal they feed to the dog when they are playing bad. Another thing, my dad has been married for 28 years and can put up hot chicks on the computer. I'm not even married and I would probably get yelled at for it. Hey you know girls............
2 comments:
Sorry to burst your bubble before spring training is even under way, but the Brewers are going nowhere....again. Every year it's the same story from you Brewer fans - "This is the year, we're gonna be a contender..." And sure enough, the Brewers start off near or even over .500 for maybe half the season. But, let's get real Kevin. I hate to be such a downer on you sad Brewer fans, but it's just hard seeing the buildup and the inevitable letdown every year.
Go Braves!
Post a Comment