Friday, December 22, 2006

A Brett Favre Premaniton

If you read my last blog, you know that I was quite upset by the fact the Packer game was on NFL network. This mad me mad because I don't get the NFL network here in Whitewater. Basically I was forced to miss quite possibly Brett Favres final home game ever. So Bruce and I decided to play some Tiger Woods Golf instead to blow some time before going out. Bruce puts the game into the PlayStation and sits beside me. Where is this all going? Well this is where it gets interesting. Bruce goes to turn the TV to channel number 4 for the PlayStation to work. However we no longer have the number 4 on our remote control, the button is missing. To solve this problem we usually just go to channel number 3 and go up a channel. Bruce puts in channel number 3 and bang it hits us. Channel number 3 also known as FOX 6 a Milwaukee station has the Packer Game on!!!!! What a surprise. If it were not for that number 4 button missing, we would have sat and played Tiger during the whole game. I don't know but I think this is the hand of God working here or perhaps of Brett Favre. After all I need to ask you what is Brett's number, why its number 4, the missing button. Thought I would share this with you all. The Packers ended up winning of course. Sweater Party tonight! Stay tuned for my next blog entitled......"Laguna Beach pays Stoughton a visit".

1 comment:

SBS said...

When is the Laguna Beach comes to Stoughton coming? I've been waiting for weeks now. I hope LC is in it...I heard she's single now.